Thursday, August 20, 2015

Rogue Commander Violently Opposes Slavery

The controversial commander behind operation Hammer’s Wrath (unnamed for his protection) gave a heartfelt speech at a recent anti-slavery rally in 78 Ursae Majoris. This sparked immediate outrage from Imperial representatives in Alioth, who labeled him as a “bloodthirsty terrorist” and demanded his extradition. His one-man campaign against slavery in Empire space is believed to have cost the lives of several imperial citizens in the last months.

This rogue commander explained that he is left with no choice: "I know many see me as a common criminal or psychopath. Sometimes, this is not far from the truth. I was forced into slavery when my home world Durius was conquered by slavers. They took my home, my family, my dignity and my freedom. All I have left is my wrath… I do not expect anyone to follow me. I stand for a simple ideal that slavery has no place in this universe. "

The speech received a standing ovation from the crowd in attendance, united in the ideal of a galaxy without slavery.

Commander Hammer Fall
Alioth Guardian | Interstellar Press

No comments:

Post a Comment