Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Unscheduled Stops and Deleted Records

Serf Altmann, former junior engineer aboard the Imperial Freedom, says she's not surprised by the recent statement from Senator Patreus' Office, having come forwards with some extraordinary claims.

"I was serving aboard in November last year when the Senator was making a tour of the systems he patronises, when we made an unscheduled stop at Topaz. The reason given was repairs needed to the reactor core, but I'm telling you I looked it over half a dozen times and there was nothing wrong with it. We never got any repair crews sent over from the station either! The Senator debarked on the planet and didn't come back till a week later. When we got back to Eotienses I did some digging in the records to see if I could find out what the problem was... but there was no mention of our ever having stopped at Topaz."

When asked why records of such an event might have been deleted as she claims, Serf Altmann added: "Well... I don't rightly know, but I was on the docking bay crew when his Courier returned and I could swear the Senator had a ring on his finger when he got back... although I only caught a glimpse from a distance."

Cmdr Stateira "Starcloak" Eleshenar
Star Express | Interstellar Press

No comments:

Post a Comment